Monday, December 19, 2011

12 Days of Christmas Day 8


Pleasing in His Sight Day 8
So remember while December
Brings the only Christmas day,
In the year let there be Christmas
In the things you do and say.

- Anonymous
"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer."
Psalm 19:14

Pleasing in His Sight
The words that we speak are a direct reflection of our thoughts and our attitude towards God. God-pleasing thoughts and words are pleasing because in His sight they motivate us to be more like Christ—acting like Him towards others. These thoughts then become seen and not just heard.

Are your thoughts pleasing to God? Are they pleasing every day or just on Sunday mornings or days such as Christmas? Is the spirit of Christmas alive throughout the year, or on one day?

I pray it is every day for me! I pray that every day I exhibit actions that are like Christ because of the thoughts I am having that are pleasing to Him. 

 

No comments: