Monday, December 5, 2011

I know just who I am

I am ….


He made me … perfectly.

I am special, unique, one of a kind.

I was formed within my mother’s womb in love, His love.

He knows the day that He created me and He did so with great pleasure (Psalm 139:13-16)

He loves my smile, my ways, my laughter at the silliest little things.

He takes great pleasure in me.


He knew that I would be tempted with vanity, so struggle was brought my way to humble me to His ways.

 I am not simply pretty, but beautiful in His eyes.Despite the lies I believe from the enemy, I am beautifully and wonderfully made (Psalm 139:14)


 I have no doubt that my struggles can be counted as triumphs, for it is He that delivered me from them all (James 1:1-13)

Because of my afflictions, I need Him more, He is where my heart truly is. (Psalm 53:16)

I know that all things have worked for good because I trust in Him, love Him and have been called according to His purposes (Romans 8:28)

Had He not created me just the way I am, I would have stayed lost, never finding the strength within Him to lean upon. He loves me. (Psalm 62:5-8)

Since finding Him, I have been blessed with many good and pure things (Romans 8:23)

When my heart was broken, He knew. When I wept, He knew (Psalm 56:8)

I turned my back on His voice, having to learn lessons that brought heartache that He said would happen (Is. 53:6)

But, praise God that I have returned to Him, His arms outstretched to me always.  

I am now a new creation, allowing the old to pass away, taking on the new (2 Cor. 5:17)


I am conforming to His image (2 Cor. 2:14)

 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice post! thank you very much for sharing...God bless you loves soraya

A Faithful Journey said...

Lovely, lovely, post!! Spoken right from the heart! Bless you my sweet friend!

Hannah said...

i so love this :) i have a list of truths that has basically all these verses on it!