Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Apologies


Disclaimer:

I wanted to put in a little disclaimer. The opinions I express, the way I believe the Holy Spirit has led, are personal to me. I hope to share insight, truths, but I in no way think that I am somehow the all-knowing woman on what the Bible says regarding church. I in no way mean to say that if you choose to not attend church or to go to a football game or shopping or whatever the case may be that you are in any way less of a person. I do urge you to attend church, and I do so without conviction in my heart. I believe that it something of value, and can help absolutely every single person; when you are there with a sincere heart. But, if you choose not to go, if you choose to lead your family in another way, I love you regardless because our Lord did.

Please know that this blog is meant as encouraging and if you have been offended in any way I will happily discuss it with you with the love of our Lord and Savior.

No comments: